Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hello! This is Cooper's blog. I love it. It has my favorite pictures.


This is a lizard that me and mommy found in the back yard. It was big.


This is daddy's legos. I made a cool car. The people at the top are sleeping. The guy at the bottom of them, that has a blue shirt and blue pants is watchin' T.V. Him is having fun. The black guy is driving them to the store to buy up stuff!


I am playing a Mickey Mouse game. I love it so much. That is it.


This is where we get to go and play the pipe game. It is one of my favorite games. I want to play all of the games.

2 comments:

Oaklee said...

I love the picture of the lizard and just so you know I have some cool pictures on Cool Girl On The Block.It's on my moms blog.

Brooklyn said...

that is an AWESOME lizard oh and i have a blog its little miss sunshine but right now only people i invite can look